Subject: [Leica] glass photos
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:00:22 +1000

Elizabeth my favourite aspect of these is the glow and reflections from the
topic on the craftspeople's faces. (eg 2,10,12).The closer shots engage me
more, perhaps partly becuse they don't include the workshop industrial type
elements. The detail views are a good contribution too.
15 has a (maybe unintentional?) smile with the lady upending the food packet
as though sampling from the dishes of coloured material in front!
As an aside the workplace health and safety aspects give me nightmares!