Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) 1964 World's fair pics
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 14:07:37 -0700

Javier,

No but I was at the NY Worlds Fair of 1939-1940.  I would go almost
every Saturday when the Fair was open.

Some Sundays my father would come along with his Super Ikonta.  He took
loads of pictures

Is there anyone else here old enough to have been there?

Oh the memories for a 10 year old!

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) 1964 World's fair pics)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] George ?)