Subject: [Leica] LUG Discount
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:09:44 +0200

Hi,

First of all, this is a message that should have been posted on
Friday. I'm sorry I missed FS Friday, I hope you'll forgive me.

Due to some discounts I'm now getting from printers, I can offer a
discount to members of the LUG of 20% on prints. This is a substantial
amount on the larger prints. Just go to the "client area" of my
website here:

http://tinyurl.com/dj7ejb

and enter the code:

LUG91

when you checkout to receive a 20% discount on whatever you've bought.
The discount doesn't apply to shipping costs, but they are much
cheaper with an order for multiple items.

All my images are available as prints, even the ones not in the
"client area", so if you'd like a print of another picture, please let
me know.

The code will only work for a limited time, so if it doesn't work for
you just let me know and I'll make sure you get the discount.

Sorry again for not posting this on Friday.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!