Subject: [Leica] [img] Mark's weeks 12 and 13.
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 08:42:30 +0100

Dante,

thanks for looking and commenting.  This one caused me some angst when I
did the PP in Lightroom - I couldn't get the tonal balance right at all
and this turned out to be the best I could do.

These wind turbines are definitely a work in progress.  Now I've found a
viewpoint that works, I just need the right lighting and weather
conditions to get the shot I have in my mind's eye...

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk