Subject: [Leica] IMG The cat and the surfer...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 16:39:26 -0400

The idea of cats and the seashore had never occurred to me.
I know big cats are fine with water there was a thing on the news last week
where in India somewhere people go out in boats and are never heard of
again. The Tigers get em from behind. They don't swim but the tread water
like a son of a gun. Maybe lions but that would not be India I guess.

I'm a recent cat lover and your typical kitty I know goes in the opposite
direction of water. And there's the whole ocean!
They're had to be some cool ocean spray in the air (ozone's) but off set by
those warm rocks which I'd like to be lying on right now curled up in a
little ball.
One does relate to the kitty. If ones name was my own.

I don't know why the shot looks kind of murky and lacking in sharpness
though. Over jpeged perhaps.

I would jpeg it over easy.

Mark William Rabiner