Subject: [Leica] Viewfinders Scarce?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 17:57:54 +0000 (UTC)

Have accessory viewfinders become scarce?? I spent some time looking online
at what a dozen or so of the better-known dealers have listed for sale and
didn't see much, either telephoto or wide angle.? A year or two ago finders
were as thick on the ground as snow in Alberta in February.? If they really
have become scarce, I assume it's the popularity of digital and the need to
accomodate the APS sensor size (?).

John Newell

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Viewfinders Scarce?)