Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/05/2009: close enough -bruce
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 10:06:05 +0200

bruce golding wrote:

> hey philippe, there are over 18% of the working population without
> work and the unions want more and more and ..........

What I hear from them over here is just : we want jobs, preserving
employment, and getting paid for working while helping out those who
can't until they can.
Maybe it is different in other countries, I don't know.
I sincerely hope those 18% in yours will dwindle to nought, and that
everyone can live by earning their bread honestly, for a change in this
mad(off) world.

> balance in a time of stress is surely more reasonable.

at any time bruce for sure
Bien amicalement
Phili^^e

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu