Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 00:57:52 +0200

I have a short experience on M8, what I think is better on the M8.2 is
the accurate framelines (but I think you get familialy with the ones
og?f the M8), the quiter shutter (but I think no so quiet as in on a
M6), the protected screen. The disavantages are the price and that M8
is up to 1/8000 sec and the M8.2 1/4000.

If the M8.2 was ful frame it was no point to discuss, but we are still
on 1,33x

IMO is better save the money of the difference

Saludos cordiales

El 02/05/2009, a las 0:47, Ric Carter escribi?:

> Is there any REALLY good reason to pass on an M8 demo and hold out
> for the 8.2?
> ric

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] 8 or 8.2)