Subject: [Leica] Flower ID help?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:16:09 -0700

It's definitely a peony, and it looks a lot more like a tree peony
than the regular kind. If the flower comes directly from a stalk in
the ground, its the regular peony. If it comes from a woody stalk or
trunk, even if quite low to the ground, it's a tree peony.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com