Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 00:29:45 -0500

Along about the last of April each year, the blooms of our Snowball bush
reach their peak in appearance.  This year I captured it with my Leica
Elmarit-R on the Oly E-510. This bush enhanced the yard of the old family
farmhouse where I spent the last depression in the 1930s.  My Mother moved
it to town, and we moved it from Mississippi to Tennessee. It continues to
prosper, not worrying about the state of the economy in which it exists.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Snowball+4.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA