Subject: [Leica] Friedlander & Madonna
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:20:09 -0700

Well it's nothing more than a tramp in the nude grossly displaying herself
for a few dollars maybe helping to make a name for herself! Which at the
time I figure the latter to making a name for attention. Now wouldn't this
photo go over mega big while she's in Africa trying to adopt a female child!

Any female who lets it all hang out like this for any photographer, I don't
care if it were my late friend KARSH! She's nothing more than a slut and the
photographer merely a button pusher thinking he's got an easy lay later.
Whether that happened or not isn't relevant!

We all have seen absolutely beautiful nudes shot by great photographers. But
they've been objects of beauty and art. You view them with great admiration
for the talent of both parties in creating a photograph of beauty!

But this absolute piece of crap garbage? Any idiot with a camera of any sort
who has a willing subject to spread them for whatever reason or amount
creating nothing more than a pornographic image isn't worth posting to the
LUG. For whatever reason!

Any member who'd post a shot like this made by themselves would be
chastised! So big deal, it's Friedlander and Madonna. It's still crap and
not worthy of being shown here!

No I'm not an old prude and still appreciate a beautiful woman in any form
of clothing or none! But this piece of crap?

Save it for the wall of the out house!

ted