Subject: [Leica] G10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:10:00 -0400

RIGHT a real sports photographer who spends 23,635.17 dollars or ?16,000 on
gear per year that's a fig Newton of someone's internet imagination.

A sports photographer as in he's in the phonebook under photography and it
says sports?
or he's a software computer guy who gets paid for a shot a couple times a
year so he can write off his gear.

Or a real sports photographer who has a big expensive fast lens maybe and
has up upgrade his DSLR once a year?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] G10)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] G10)