Subject: [Leica] Cloud's Pottery
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:29:21 -0700

Just got back from a 6 week trip and one of the stops on the way home was to
visit a long time friend who took us to Cloud's Pottery on Folsom,
California.  They gave us a tour of the place and here are a few shots I
took.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/spr09/pot/

The painter is one of the owners, along with her husband.  He gave the tour,
but I didn't get a shot of him worth posting.

Here is a link to their web page.

http://cloudspottery.com/default.aspx

It was a fun tour and we ended up buying a few items, one of which is a new
bathroom sink that I now have to figure out how to install w/o ripping out
all the tile on my existing counter.  May be a more expensive item that I
had figured on.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram