Subject: [Leica] Virginia horse country
From: leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:33:07 +0200

Purveyors of real estate, T&T, in MIddleburg (given the community,
how did it get that name?), show a cross-section of accommodation,
which is enticing, but ...............

Oh to be a property photographer, working on a %age, in that neck of
the woods. Mmmm.

Phil., your camera may have been on auto., but the images depict
clearly the environs on a sunny day.
Love the right 2/3rds of the grass image, it came swaying onto my
screen as the pixels formed!

B.