Subject: [Leica] The kiss
From: luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:48:49 +0200

To Ric, Gene and others

Thank you very much for your looking and commenting.

I'm sorry, this week I'm quite busy, tomorrow and after tomorrow I'll
be in Madrid and I have no time to look at all the messages and
comment, I hope  take the time the week end.

El 28/04/2009, a las 17:35, Ric Carter escribi?:

> I'll take it;^)
> ric
> On Apr 28, 2009, at 3:29 AM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
>> Thanks for looking, c&c are always appreciated,
>> Saludos cordiales
>> Lluis
>> Leica Users Group.
>> See for more information

Message from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] The kiss)