Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen in the spring
From: leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:00:50 +0200

Nathan, that's a delight of colour and composition; sufficient to
tempt visitors, with Leicas, from all over.

Your choices of 18, 35 and 75 mm, doubling the previous focal
distance each time, contributes to enabling you to "cover" all the
angles in your reportage style.

Which, brings much pleasure to many-a viewer on this "campus".

B.