Subject: [Leica] More from the seaside
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:38:12 +0200

It depends, Philip.
I often play with the exposure bias value, usually looking for more colour
saturation.
If necessary, later, I adjust the curves with PS, looking for the best
balance possible and recovering shadows in the lights (clouds) and lights in
in the shadows (mid-range details)
In any case, saturation is what I try to get, a rest of many years enjoying
the "Velvia experience"
Cheers,
Marc