Subject: [Leica] Elarmit 21mm colof fringing
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:38:59 -0700

Frank,

I have been told by M8 users that there is NO user menu to "overcome the
lack of physical coding"

My order for the theoretical M9 is in, (theoretically)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Elarmit 21mm colof fringing)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Elarmit 21mm colof fringing)