Subject: [Leica] THE CHAT
From: luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:00:28 +0200

Please help me decide, color or B&W?, usually I prefer B&W, but I
think this one is better in color:

Thanks in advance for looking and for your opinions, comments and

Saludos cordiales

Replies: Reply from leica at (bruce golding) ([Leica] THE CHAT)
Reply from jmaddox01 at (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] THE CHAT)
Reply from luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] THE CHAT-> Thanks to all)
Reply from philippe.amard at (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] THE CHAT)
Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] THE CHAT)