Subject: [Leica] IMG: Abstracts, Out of the Blue - Adam
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:44:11 +0200

Adam Bridge wrote:

>Oh what fun! Sometimes I look, sometimes not, but I like these, most
>especially the last one with the soft-focus foreground and the sharp,
>textured background over which the shadows play.

Thanks Adam
How deceitful can a photographer be, or deceptive photgraphs are - to be
linked with another popic of course as it was in no way my purpose.
In fact, the sharp zone is in the foreground, and the background is soft
- look at the shadows, and the way the light comes in.
But I love your remark because it proves somewhere or somehow the limits
of perception, and the reconstruction that happens in the viewer's mind
on seeing a photo, be it abstract or not.
So thanks for that, no harm done, on the contrary I'm quite please with
your 'mistake'.

At to BW, yes, I've tried, but could get to nothing I liked , hence the
titles
If you have time, and are willing to try , please do that, I'd be so happy.
Thanks a lot for viewing and for commenting
Bien amicalement
Phili^^e