Subject: [Leica] Technical Question Film Processing
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:42:28 -0600

It's amazing what you think you know and how little one REALLY knows.
I've been doing darkroom for 30 + years and never knew about his trick
of the shower - running the water, etc.  I was buying my Zeiss RF
( love it by the way ) and the salesman said - "oh just run the
shower"  he probably thought that I was another rich doctor buying a
neck charm.  But darn it - it does work!!

ernie nitka md  - one of the poor MDs and kinda of prefer it that way.