Subject: [Leica] Technical Question Film Processing
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:50:55 -0500

You can make one for a lot less.  Get about 3 feet of dryer vent hose.
Get a hair dryer.  Rig some way to hold the hair dryer over one end of
the tube, get a piece of wire and shove through the bottom end of the
hose, first stick the film, still on reels into the tube, insert the
wire so that it holds the reels, turn the dryer on low and you will have
dry film in a few short minutes.

Works just like a Senrac film dryer.

If you want a more permanent solution use the 4 inch PVC pipe instead.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794