Subject: [Leica] Week 17 Keukenhof
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:58:08 +0200

Hi Philip,

I certainly know Martin Parr. I've even met him in person.
Actually I went out that day to try to shoot pictures in his style and
learn this technique. In these light conditions I think it makes a lot
of sense to use flash.
I did set the flash to 2 stops under. But In a few pictures I was so
close to the subject that it looks like much more.
The people didn't really notice me. Only one person asked me to sent him
a print.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema