Subject: [Leica] What do you think about Philippe Amard's suggestion? some precisions
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:49:47 +0200

Lluis posted the BW version on the LUG, then sent me the colour version
privately as a tease a couple of days later after I had told him how
much it pleased me in BW.
When I saw the colour version, I thought that colour was a boon for the
lady, and that she should take prominence over the setting, notably the
carnation of her lips. Hence my suggested crop.
Yet, Lluis unedited BW version still works for me as on the first day he
posted it.
He must have seen it in BW as a (mostly) BW shooter, and presented us
all with his vision.
Mine is just accidental.

And in any case Lluis shot the lady, the merits are his, and only his.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe