Subject: [Leica] Dinner Cleanup - Link Now Included
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:40:33 +0000

Jim,

Both photos are really nice, although I like the first one of your daughter
(?) best. ? I like the pose and exposure is dead on in my opinion. ?I need
to get out and get to using my R8/DMR more after looking at your great shots.

Gene

 -------------- Original message from "James R. Nelon" <jnelon at
netvigator.com>: --------------