Subject: [Leica] Another failure of Epson 3800 printer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:51:12 -0400

Brian you might unless you make the larger 17 inch  prints which few do go
to a newer model.
Tina I think Epson makes all kinds of strides with every printer they R&D
and sell so its good to upgrade as offen as it can be afforded.
These guys don't just hang around with their ink stained hands in their
pockets.
I know they came out with a 13 inch version of the 3800  and it came out way
later like two years later. And in digital years that's an ice age.
A Dynasty. Certainly a generation.

Based on the same printer engine they say I say "maybe" I'd bet its a whole
new ball game. Same inks maybe.

Epoch

Mark William Rabiner