Subject: [Leica] IMG Give me something!
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:26:07 +0200

> I like the tonality and the composition and the expression--fine photo.
>
> raises the question--if photogs contribute to homeless beggars, does
> it make them fair game for exhibition? If they are paid models, are
> they no longer the "low hanging fruit" that sometimes worries us here?
>
> Ric Carter

Thanks Ric. It's really a delicate question. I usually give firsty a
help to these people and ask them their permission for taking a picture.
In this ocasion the process was exactly the opposite; when I was going
upstears into the Santiago de Compostela cathedral I saw this man -maybe
he was a "ill" homeless, probably not- and my reaction of taking an
image was inmediate. After I gave him some money and the face of the man
changed dramatically. And more important we had some moments of
conversation.

Regrads.

Felix