Subject: [Leica] M8 frameline inaccuracy
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:20:49 +0000

Vick,?

Stop worrying and buy the M8. ?If the frame lines really bother you, then
you can have the M8 updated for the new set. ?Or buy the M8.2. ?They are
recalibrated for distance, rather than close up as originally designed. ?I
personally could not care less, and will not update my M8 for this trivial
change (IMHO), I never use the frame lines for critical framing anyway. ?If
I want critical framing, I get my R8/DMR out and use it, close enough.

Cheers,
Gene