Subject: [Leica] IMG Give me something!
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:18:32 -0400

I like the tonality and the composition and the expression--fine photo.

raises the question--if photogs contribute to homeless beggars, does
it make them fair game for exhibition? If they are paid models, are
they no longer the "low hanging fruit" that sometimes worries us here?

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/