Subject: [Leica] IMG Flying from the waves...
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:34:53 +0200

Again the seaside where I'm strongly attached to...

When I was a child long, long, long time ago I used to go to the seaside
to watch the waves coming in and calculating if the shock with the earth
will be enaugh to reach us. The mistakes have finished in a rush at home
to change the absolutely wet clothes for some dry ones. Some days ago it
was announced a extremely strong storm and I went to the some place
where I was playing in the early days and I got this image with the only
camera that wasn't afraid of the water the astounding Olympus E3.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/159443-1/Fleeing-of-the-waves.jpg

C&C as always thanked.

Felix

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] IMG Flying from the waves...)