Subject: [Leica] 28 Summicron and IR hotspot... on film
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:20:53 -0500

Couldn't say without testing.
When I first looked into using the M8 for IR photography
Google gave me all sorts of links to IR with film which discussed the
hotspot issue with certain lenses.
Now google shows hundreds of links to digital IR
(frustrating)

Others who've done more IR film work
can weigh in
on this hotspots with IR film and certain lenses
issue.

My experience IR film is very limited and long ago.

But I did read a lot about it a year or two ago.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com