Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tina,
It's requesting a password to access...
Thanks,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com

________________________________
From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
To: lug at leica-users.org; paw at micapeak.com; seephoto at micapeak.com;
digitalusersgroup at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:41:20 AM

PESO:

This time of year I get asked to speak at a lot of schools about children
and photography.? This year instead of doing my usual slide show, I printed
40 17x14 prints and plan to hold them up and talk about them.? I put jpegs
of them up on pbase:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/children

I'm speaking to classes from kindergartens on International Day to Career
Day at community colleges.? The little kids connect to the photos better
when there is eye contact with the subjects so probably 90% are looking
directly at the camera.? Probably 90% are also made with Leicas and the
majority are film.

I'd appreciate any comments, criticisms, and suggestions.

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com