Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:39:15 -0700

I love the prints that my Epson 3800 makes.
But it  gives me absolute fits as a piece of digital electronics.
Yesterday I had to make some 13x19 color prints in a hurry, and the damn
thing just wasn't working. I had to do the "Reset to factory specifications"
bit from the front panel menu buttons and then reconfigure it. Once it
started working again it made its usual fabulous prints. I hadn't used it in
a week and it was pouting.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Infrequent printer selection?)