Subject: [Leica] Question about Film
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:44:20 -0700

I have a Revere ST 33, a 35mm stereo camera.

It's instruction manual indicates that it takes ASA 10 daylight color film
or ASA 16 indoor film (plus conversion filters for outdoors). That's it.
There's no dial to select other ASA settings.

In today's world, what might be my film options and where might I get such
film?

Would a "modern film" substitue require "pushing" the film during the
development process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rediscover Hotmail?: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Question about Film)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Question about Film)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Question about Film)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Question about Film)