Subject: [Leica] Easter shots
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:47:23 -0700

Sonny waaaaaaaaaaaay cool! :-)

ted

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Sonny
Carter
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:17 PM
To: Leica Users Group

We're in Oklahoma City tonight, spending Easter as Eric has a concert.  I

have several pics to share, but since I'm editing on my little netbook, I'll

restrain myself.

The first is at the end  of the Easter Mass at St. Paul's Cathedral this

morning.  I really loved the waving streamers, very festive.

http://www.sonc.com/easter_09.htm

Fast forward to this evening.   (I'll show you the in-between Tuesday.)

It rained all day, and so after brunch, the concert, and supper, Kathy and i

came back to the hotel, and vegged out, reading and enjoying our great view

of the Outdoor World.

http://www.sonc.com/outdoor.htm

--

Regards,