Subject: [Leica] IMG: Assignments from photo class
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:27:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I'm pursuing a degree in journalism at Temple University in Philadelphia,
PA, USA and am enrolled in a "basic photo" class. Yeah, I've worked as a
photojournalist in the Navy for 3 years and I've been shooting almost as
long as my classmates have been alive, but this is the sequence of courses
that I've got to go through. It's good for me. Forcing me to produce higher
quality images, adhere to deadlines more and hone my darkroom skills.
That said, we've started getting into digital a bit and I've posted some
shots from last week's assignment. We had to do some public service
announcement type shots and a magazine cover layout. I've created a new
album for this work called "Assignments". There's one in there that is kind
of gross but was a lot of fun to shoot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/RD1/

Thanks all!
Phil Forrest