Subject: [Leica] FS: Konica Hexar RF w/ HX-18 flash
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:46:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

For sale is one Konica Hexar RF with HX18 flash and presentation box. I
purchased this less than 6 months ago from a fellow LUGger in near mint
condition and have used it quite a bit since then. There is a small amount
of rubbing on the edges of the baseplate where metal shows. No gouges, nicks
or dents whatsoever. The RF is aligned perfectly and focuses Leica lenses
wide open and close up perfectly as well. While I do really like this
camera, I'm migrating to digital as school and work are forcing me to do so.
Asking $700 for the body, flash and box but can negotiate a bit.
I will also consider an equitable trade for/towards a wideangle LTM or M
mount lens between 18mm & 25mm.
I will post links to photos this evening.
Thanks all.
Phil Forrest