Subject: [Leica] OT: Film scanning and Vuescan for Mac?
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:55:36 -0500

Works fine for me - but I find that Nikon Capture gives me cleaner scans
with less work - even though it has some problems on 105 and is not
officially supported - I have found workarounds. I always keep Vuescan
around, because it supports everything (and does reasonable OCR, to boot)
--
Clive
Blog:  http://clive.moss.net/blog