Subject: [Leica] Hyperfocal distance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:03:12 +0000

Hi Doug,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. ?I have only had that happen twice to me,
and it is frustrating when it does happen. ?I hear the R9 has fixed this by
using a lock button to lock the mode into place. ?The tape is cheaper though.

Cheers,
Gene
? -------------- Original message from "wildlightphoto at earthlink.net"