Subject: [Leica] IMG: signs of crisis in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:33:34 +0200

Thanks for looking, Jayanand, and you are absolutely correct. The
Spanish construction industry accounted for 1/3 of all new housing
construction in the EU in 2006, clearly unsustainable. Now all these
apartments sit empty because the people for whom they were meant--
mainly northern Europeans--can no longer afford to buy them.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu