Subject: [Leica] POP STAR MILEY CYRUS HOOKED ON LEICA CAMERA
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:55:18 +0200

> yeah.  i have 2 daughters.
>
> miley cyrus
>
> http://coolspotters.com/musicians/miley-cyrus/and/cameras/leica-m8-103mp-digital-rangefinder-camera#page-1
>
> lenny kravitz
>
> http://coolspotters.com/musicians/lenny-kravitz/and/cameras/leica-m8-103mp-digital-rangefinder-camera#medium-42111
>
> scarlett johansson
>
> http://coolspotters.com/actresses/scarlett-johansson/and/cameras/leica-m8-103mp-digital-rangefinder-camera#page-1
>

> -rei
Hi Rei

I do prefer to use the M8 -what actually I do- because it's the camera
of choice of Ted Grant, Tina  or Lluis Ripoll, among other skilled
members of the LUG, than the one of these celebrities. By the way i have
no idea who are the first two -for sure it's my fault- and Miss Johanson
is one of the stars of this horrible film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
that was perpretrated by Woody Allen with the help of the beauty girl
but not actress Miss Penelope Cruz.

Regards.

Felix