Subject: [Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:52:45 -0700

Dear Uncle Ted,

First thing I saw was the sign.  Then I started making assumption
about the 2 gents in the middle.
But when looking at a bigger picture, they looked like they were
engaging in a good conversation.

I'm not sure who was better off between the two folks here, or the
bankers that committed suicide, or the couple of guys that went crazy
shoting other folks and themselves.

I really like the picture.

-Pasvorn