Subject: [Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:15:31 -0700

Hi Steve,

I'm sure the wording on the building to the right is the most important
these days tied into the two fellows in the middle as a story telling
picture. And that's what caught the eye in the story telling point.

That of course may not be what others see, but that's lfe in the fast lane
of photojournalism. And photo editors. :-) Lifes always been like that. :-)

More to come on this picture later, as I just want re-actions first. Thanks,

Cheers,

ted