Subject: [Leica] celebration...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:09:56 -0500

There's a stone in a local cemetery that stays decorated like that;
apparently the teenage girl was a cheerleader.

Of course, that brings to mind my little friend Molly.
http://www.sonc.com/paw/mollys.htm

Her Dad tells me that strangers bring her presents, and one of her Doctors,
whenever she is driving past Natchitoches on the Interstate, makes the 10
mile detour to drop a trinket on Molly's Cross.

I get some peace roaming cemeteries, but still after four years, I have
trouble visiting my parent's.

Thanks, Steve.

--
Regards,