Subject: [Leica] IMG's - Dr. Marjorie Barnett
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 01:55:09 -0500

Folks -

A great woman here in Chicago died last week.  She was a pioneering
psychoanalyst, one of  the first women (or perhaps, in fact, the very
first woman) to ever get an MD degree from the University of
Chicago.  In recent years she established a foundation which was
responsible for sponsoring a series of concerts in her living room
featuring a combination of new young international talent in the
classical music world and a number of splinter groups (duos, trios &
quartets) from the Chicago Symphony.

When I picked up the message last Thursday about her passing, I gotta
say that I felt lucky to have her images on film and not just in some
ephemeral, binary form.

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/marjorie_barnett

Although these snaps may not mean as much to those who didn't know
her they might serve as yet more evidence to some that film-loading
M's are a really valued tool for many of us.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] IMG's - Dr. Marjorie Barnett)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG's - Dr. Marjorie Barnett)
Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (leica) ([Leica] IMG's - Dr. Marjorie Barnett)