Subject: [Leica] Lens accessories
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:54:15 -0700

Their aftermarket accessories are of good quality. I sold my Elmar-M,
with a deep M rear cap. It made for a better fit than Leica's current
cap.
I'm been particularly pleasantly surprised by the new Rollei
aftermarket accessories. Where at one time, one had Kalt and Waltz
brands to chose from, there are much higher quality hoods and caps
coming from Hong Kong these days.
S.d.