Subject: [Leica] another kiss
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

Nope:

http://tinyurl.com/d57tgb

taken about 5 seconds later with an F2. I've developed a theory of
camouflage. Nobody notices what you're doing with the dinky little chrome
P&S if in-between times you wave around a honking huge Nikon with a
motordrive.

And of course keep the dummy loaded with the cheapest generic wal-mart
processed fuji.

Thanks, guys, for looking. And Ric, this was the only day of shooting I've
been able to get in since October. Jobsearch eats my weekend.