Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 04/04/2009: tango in Granada
From: leica at ralgo.nl (leica)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:27:44 +0200

Since you are so close to Granada, delight in the traditional
highlights of the city, including the Alhambra (as early as they open
on Sunday). The Generalife seen from the roof bar/terrace of one of
the hotels in town, gives a spectacular view over the Sierra, on
which the family will be ski-ing and visible thru' your pocket point
and shoot 600mm lens ........... say around midday.

Middle of May, and ? 50 kms. to the east, you have the valleys, full
of blossoming wild flowers. Know of a great hotel there or a Dutch
family running a pension, on the hillside, not far away.

Have fun,
Bruce.