Subject: [Leica] Week 14 Doel revisited
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:33:35 +0200

Thanks lluis,

yes the Linhof Technika 70 has a bellows and some front lens movements
and also some back movements. Not as much as a real view camera but
enough to help a bit to keep the lines straight and maximise the DOF.
The super angulon wide angle lens is symmetric and therefore distortion
free.

Cheers,

Michil Fokkema