Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - Link Issue
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:56:07 -0700

I'm confused about embedding links in email. I use the http// and I get an
error message about an improper URL. Then, I try it without the http// and
it works... And, then, two minutes later it doesn't... Hmmm...... It might
be human error -- garbage in, garbage out. Darned if I can identify the
garbage I'm providing...

Any clues?